Bio-metal mask is made with an aluminum frame. The result is a strong, lightweight mask with a minimal frame depth and very low inner volume.
The minimal frame means that lenses will rest closer to the eye for a 180º field of vision. Divers often feel a slight distortion of view. The wide bridge of the average mask hinders proper alignment between the lens and actual eye center.
Plastics simply can’t be made thin enough. We choose aluminum because it allows for a reduced bridge and a more natural placement in relation to center of eyes. Many manufacturers cut cost by using low grade silicone.
The result is a stif, uncomfortable skirt. All Apollo maks are built with a soft surgical grade silicone skirt.
- Material: Strong slim line aluminum
- Anti bacterial treatment and soft silicon skirt
- Lens: 4mm tempered glass lens
- Volume: 60cc, 85cc, 110cc, 95cc
- Outer dimensions: 170×114×85mm
- Weight: 190g
- Registration of a design
- Optional Prescription lenses available, left and right lenses are interchangeable
- 2018 New Colours (Peach, Aqua Marine, Lemon Yellow)