The Shark Mode is activated by simply pushing the camera’s OK button which focuses on the intended subject. The camera will now remember that focus range and take sharp pictures with virtually no shutter lag.
Underwater, in diving or snorkelling, everything moves, the diver as well as sea creatures are in constant movement. In addition to the Shark Mode, the automatic Sea exposure mode will shorten the exposure time underwater for sharper pictures.
The DC500 is loaded with the following features:
- 5 Mega Pixels CCD for quality resolution
- Land & Sea Exposure Modes for vivid colours
- NEW “Shark Mode ” for sharper pictures and virtually no shutter lag
- Auto focus to 2.3″ / 6cm
- Rechargeable lithium battery for extra battery life
- 12X Zoom – 3X optical plus 4X digital zoom
- Large 2″ LCD Display
- Pocket-size removable inner camera
- Rubber armoured housing, rated to 200ft./ 60m
- Expandable with SeaLife flashes and Wide Angle Lens
- Video with sound