SeaLife, the world’s leading maker of underwater dive cameras, introduces its most advanced digital camera. Sleek, modern design meets high-tech functionality in SeaLife´s new DC800 8-megapixel camera. With 5 new dive-specific color correction modes, the DC800 makes it easier than ever to take sharp, colorful underwater pictures.
Set the camera to Sea mode to restore lost colors typical for underwater pictures. Easily expand the camera with one or two SeaLife external flash accessories. Quick shutter response for fast action photography.
Long lasting lithium battery for all day of diving. Automatic focus from 2″ to infinity. Large format continuous video recording with sound. Depth tested to 200ft. Fully rubber armored for shock protection. 1-year warranty covers the underwater housing and camera.
- Sea mode with 3 UW color correction settings (Oceans Blue, Oceans Green and Rivers/Lakes).
- Ext Flash Auto mode for automatic exposure settings when using one or two external flash accessories. Ideal for beginner and intermediate UW photographers.
- Ext Flash Manual mode for manual aperture and shutter speed exposure controls when using one or two external flash accessories. Ideal for advanced UW photographers.
- Spy Mode – The camera automatically shoots continuous pictures at set time intervals.
- Expandable with one or two SeaLife flashes
- Pocket size removable inner camera.
- Rubber armored for durability and sure grip.
- Big shutter button and widespread controls for easy access, even with dive gloves on.
- 8 megapixel CCD for high-resolution, quality enlargements.
- Large 2.7″ LCD for easy on-camera viewing
- 20X zoom – 4X optical zoom plus 5X digital
- Auto focus to 2″ (5cm)
- High capacity rechargeable lithium battery 1250mAh for 2 tank dive+ (2+ hours or 200+ pics)
- Fast shutter response time* and quick start-up for fast action photography.
- *( As fast as 0.1 sec in Ext Flash mode and landscape focus mode.)
- SD and SDHC card compatible up to 4GB.
- 22 Land modes – Automatically pre-sets the camera for the type of scene. Includes Face-detection, Anti-shake and aperture/shutter priority.
- 640×480 Video mode with Sound
- Depth tested to 200 ft (60m)
- Wide angle optical lens 28mm to 112mm film equivalent.